So finally you decide to become a seller on daraz Pakistan and looking for getting started with daraz Pakistan. Here’s I will elaborate step by step all the requirements and things that your need to register yourself as a daraz seller. Let’s started without wasting your time.
1) Documents That Required Getting Started with Daraz:
First of all, you need to know about which type of daraz seller account on which you want to register yourself. You must have these detail to getting started with daraz. There are two types of seller account of daraz.
- Personal Account
- Business Account
Documents That You Need to Sign Up with Personal Account
- National ID (CNIC): A clear and focused front, back scan picture of you National ID(CNIC)
- Personal Mobile Number: First all you should have an active and valid cell number register on CNIC that is under the supervision of NDRA (National Database & Registration Authority).
- Bank Account: You should have Bank Account Title, Bank Name, Brach Code, and a high resolution picture of bank account cheque
- Resident Address: You should have a permanent and a valid Home Address.
Documents That You Need to Sign Up with Business Account
- NTN Number: First of all, you need to register your business as a legal entity and get a business registration number know as NTN Number.
- Legal Business Name: You should also have a legal business name that is mention in NTN.
- Scanned Copy of NTN Document: A clear picture of scanned NTN Document is need as well.
- Business Bank Account: You should also have your business bank account details with a scanned copy of cheque.
- Business Address: Business address and Wearhouse address need as well.
2) Steps to Sign up On Daraz as A Seller:
Here is step by step guide to sign up and getting stared with daraz Pakistan. First of all, you need to visit on daraz.pk and click on SELL ON DARAZ.
Personal Information Section
once you have done with it you need to select the country, as I am explaining about getting started with daraz Pakistan we will select Pakistan. After selecting the country, first select account type and then you need to verify your phone number with OTP code, clear the captcha and you are good to go for next step that is related to your personal Information.
Address Book Verification
Once you are done with personal information section the next section is for verification of your home, business and Wearhouse addresses put all these one by one and press next.
After address book verification you need to verify your identity as a local Pakistani. You need to upload scanned copy of front and back side of your CNIC card with Name and CNIC number to verify this step. After ID verification, you are good to go for account verification.
Bank Account Verification
To verify your bank account, you should have scanned copy of account cheque and following information as well:
- Account Title (Account Holder Name)
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch Code
After you enter all the required details your account successfully verified and you sign up on daraz Pakistan successfully
3) Upload Products & Getting Started with Daraz Pakistan:
After Successfully register yourself as a seller on daraz the next step is to upload your SKU, start selling on daraz and grow your business. But keep in mind these formalities while uploading the products:
Some Other Formalities During Upload Your SKUs Frailties:
Once you are done will all the sign up information. Keep in mind that still your daraz seller center in not activate by daraz group. Here is I am sharing the super tick to activate your daraz seller center account.
PRO TIP: to activate your account you just need to search packaging material on daraz and order it from your seller center account. This is how daraz algorithm detect the seller center account with packaging order. Than it will highlight your account to support team. this order shows the seriousness of the seller.
Daraz support team will automatically reach out to you and guide you for further actions. This how you can easily be getting started with daraz Pakistan and start selling on daraz.
Sharing Is caring