Introduction to Facebook Stars
Facebook Stars is a new feature that allows users to show their support for creators and businesses on the platform. It is similar to the “like” button, but with the added option to leave a monetary tip.
How to Enable Facebook Stars on Your Account in Pakistan
If you’re based in Pakistan and want to enable Facebook Stars on your account, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you have a Facebook Page for your business or personal brand. Facebook Stars is currently only available to Pages, not personal profiles.
- Go to your Page Settings and click on the “Monetization” tab.
- Under the “Monetization” tab, you’ll see the option to “Enable Facebook Stars.” Click this button to turn on the feature.
- Agree to the terms and conditions for using Facebook Stars.
- Set up your payment methods by linking a debit or credit card. This will allow you to receive payments from your supporters.
By enabling Facebook Stars on your account in Pakistan, you’ll be able to show your appreciation for your supporters and monetize your content on the platform. Keep in mind that Facebook Stars is currently in a limited test phase and may not be available in all regions.