Do you own a small business and want to selling on daraz Pakistan? In this section, we will cover the working process of Daraz. How you can simply make online existence of your offline business on a well-reputed eCommerce platform.
So you are ready to become a successful seller of Pakistan’s biggest online eCommerce marketplace owned by Alibaba Group. Right now it is operating in 5 developing countries.
- Siri Lanka
Daraz is also providing the logistic and sourcing services alongside Know as “FBD” Fulfil by Daraz.
Brief History of Daraz
In 2012 daraz was found as an online fashion eCommerce marketplace in Pakistan, latter in 2016 two shipping platform merged shaped into daraz. In 2018, Alibaba Group take hold of all the legal right of daraz Group
Does is Worth To Start Selling on Daraz
it is very important to know about the marketplace stats on which you are going to invest your time and money. I am listing some recently survey statistic of daraz that may help you to get the idea about how too much potential this platform has:
- Daily Orders: Almost 26000+ and goes up to 50k-100k
- Verified Sellers: 35000+ and it is rapidly increasing day by day so it a good time to take part in this venture so that latte on we are able to become a highly rated seller on daraz.
- Products: More than 45,00,000+ products listed on daraz in different categories and increasing on daily bases
- Average Basket size: Average basket size fluctuate between 11k-15k
- Daraz App Downloads: More than 10,000,000+ unique app download with good reviews
- Daraz Biggest Sale Event: Daraz 11,11 is the biggest sale event of Daraz starting on 11 of November every year and runs almost between one to two days. During this sale event, daraz approach the highest sale of the year. In the recent daraz 1111 campaign the approximate sale is 5 billion PKR.
How Daraz Works?
Selling on daraz is very linear and easy, you are just 4 steps away to start selling on daraz.
Step 1: Register Yourself as Daraz Seller
you just need to visit the Daraz website and fill-up the seller registration form with the requested information.
Step 2: Get Familiar With Daraz Seller Center & List Products
Once your Daraz account gets verified you are good to go for listing your SKUs (products) on daraz and start selling on daraz.
Step 3: Connected With Customer, Receive order and Fulfil them
Once you list your product on the website, customers will try to approach you for their queries and respond to them accurately, get the order, and fulfill them.
Step 4: Receive Your Funds Direct into Your Bank Account
The payment withdrawal policy of daraz is very perfect, you will get your payment twice a month after every two weeks. Receive your funds and Grow your business.
Why Choose Daraz?
There is a number of reasons for Pakistanis for selling on daraz, as we know well that Amazon is not currently operating here. There is no PayPal as well so it’s hard to target international marketplaces from Pakistan.
That’s why I recommend you to start Mirco PL (Private Label) Business on Daraz. Here is some other benefits of working in Daraz Pakistan.
- NO registration fee
- Selling all over Pakistan just within one seller center
- FBD Model Fulfill by daraz
- Reliable and fastest shipping services
- On-time payment
- Daraz university training
Please go through the marketplace so that you can get an initial idea about how things are going to be done, once you are familiar with the website. In the upcoming posting, I will elaborate the registration process and things that you need to sign up on Daraz Pakistan along with other productive tips.